Ahad, 6 Mac 2011

Am I a techno-constructivist teacher?

I think I am not a techno-constructivist teacher. I am a software technicians. It is because I have begun to use common applications for my own personal use. I am using the techology just for my own sake. I am using internet to chit chat with my friend, to search information, to get information from the lecturer, buy something and etc.

I am ready to introduce it to my pupils but it's hard for me to use it in the classroom because of time constrain. It's not easy if I am going to teach pupils using the technology such as projecter and computer.Beside that, it's hard for me to teach my pupils about the techlonogy because of the limited facilities in class and school. My schools only have five computers that can be using in the computer lab. Then, there is no internet access at my school. So, how am I going to teach my pupils about the technology???

It's good to know about technology but it's hard to use it if we have limited facilities of technologies.

Tiada ulasan: